Thankful to the giver of all good things

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen."

Ephesians 3:20-21

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving menu plan!

Ham
Mashed potatoes
Broccoli casserole
Dumplings
Dressing
Green beans
Corn
Yeast rolls

Dark chocolate sweet potato cheesecake
Brownies

This will be my first attempt at dumplings by myself. I have helped my mamaw make them before, but I have never tried it by myself. They are drop dumplings. They are oh. so. good. I really hope they turn out. The dark chocolate sweet potato cheesecake is also a new recipe that I am excited to try. The family that is joining us wanted to bring brownies. And her son's favorite Thanksgiving food is dressing. Now, we don't eat dressing and I have never made it before. So, I talked it over with my mamaw, and I feel somewhat confident about making a small batch. We shall see how it goes.
I told you we are not traditional Thanksgiving food people!
What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

No comments:

Post a Comment